Thursday, August 12, 2010

Something worth to think about

I like to be alone, not because I don't like to be with friends but I like to figure out many stuff alone. Even though I am walking I still think. Keep on thinking. I don't really know what is running in my mind but when I think I know I am still alive and I can still able to write as many as I can.
Alone does not mean lonely but every now and than people keep on asking me why I like to isolate myself by ignoring to join the gathering or even class trip. Perhaps this is a real me that scare of crowded, scare that I will drown in crowd.
Beach is the place that I would like to go when I feel to be totally alone. The rhythm of the wave makes people feel calm and free. Though I have been to the beach for plenty of times, I still unable to let go myself and yell to the sea. I wonder why. But I know no matter how loud you are you still unable to cover the sound of the wave with your unsatisfactory. I am too small for this world but I am who I am. I live for myself and should be happy with everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

抗疫遥遥无期

上一次远行是多久了? 上一次看见人潮的景象是在哪里? 上一次参加义跑是几时了? 上一次半马比赛是什么时候了? 而 我又是多久没回老家了? ..........................................................................