Saturday, November 7, 2009

Someone

Perhaps there are misunderstandings between human beings
but
Because there are less interaction
Many dare not to explain to each other
Even talking to each other
but
I still want to be friend
Be a best best friend to you
As you wrote to me
I would like to let you know that
"I still care for you but in different ways!"

There are many ways to care for a friend
Especially best friend
But because
I am not kinda to express my thoughts
I seldom talk
Seldom sound out my opinions
And even
rarely to let others know my feelings
Because
I scared..
Scared that one day there will be someone sale me out again...
I dare not to try...
Even one time...
There are still secrets in my mind, heart or even soul...
I dare not to let others know...
But
You should know that
You know me from the beginning
and
You know more than others
There is nothing I can hide from you...
Even though from the time we move out
I still admit that
Admit that we are close...
Not in physically but mentally...
Even though i seldom talk with you nowadays
but i know that there are many chemical reactions happened between you and me
Because we care for each other
Care for each other from the bottom of the heart...

Friendship...
I think this is the way it should be...
Physically do not mean anything
but
What reactions happened in the mind is the most important...

Hope that our friendship never die...

This is for you...
Although they are separated but they only match with each other in this world...

http://www.fijilive.com/ecards/icons/friendship.jpg

1 comment:

抗疫遥遥无期

上一次远行是多久了? 上一次看见人潮的景象是在哪里? 上一次参加义跑是几时了? 上一次半马比赛是什么时候了? 而 我又是多久没回老家了? ..........................................................................